Daily we receive over 100 applications from bloggers who wants to partner with us and I would like to put some light on our blog approval process in this article.
We have a manual review process🕵 for every single blog that gets listed on our marketplace just to ensure the quality of blogs.
To participate in the Flyout Marketplace, your blog need to meet our eligibility requirements ✅. Here are some things to check before you submit your blog on our platform:
- Your blog should be at least 6 months old must have at least 100 unique and high quality articles. [If you are wondering about content quality, we recommend you to read Quality guidelines by Google]
- Your Organic Traffic for the last 30 days should be at least 10000 [We ask you to verify your Google Analytics during submission of your blog, or else we fetch the data from sources like Similarweb]
- You blog should not have more than 20% sponsored content/links.
🚫🚫 Here are restricted niches, that we don't allow to be part of our network 🚫🚫
- Any type of micro niche blogs.
- Any type of downloadable content like Apk, Games, Movies, Music, etc.
- Deals & Coupons
- Exam Results/Jobs
- Any type of Event Blogs.
- Facebook/Whatsapp Status
- Celeb Wiki
- Any type of Tools
- Automated content blogs
Amazon affiliate blogs which have at least traffic more than 2000 will be allowed as far as there are no other violations of our criteria.
Also. Websites/Blogs which allows anyone to post article by just creating account [such as web2.0s] are strictly restricted.
Any type of blogs hosted on blogger.com are not allowed even if you have custom domain.
Also Read: How can I list my blog on Flyout?
Also Read: When shall I get paid for the content published on my blog?
If you have any questions regarding the blog selection criteria, then feel free to get in touch with us on [email protected] and we would be happy to assist you.